Saturday, November 11, 2006

Our Wedding

The best moment in my life. I did this, I guessed 4 months ago? We have lots of wedding pics.. but this is for now.. take a rest!



Page Kit: Annika's Dress by Samara Gugler



Page Kit: Tea in Garden by Josie Celio
Journal:
On this special day, in a blissful moment
We finally unite as husband and wife
What a blessing we have been given
Our dream is brought to life.

I pledge my heart to you
It will be forever be yours
My love is pure and true
Without you I would be lost.

I am not asking for the moon and the stars
Diamonds and pearls, or fancy cars
Your love to me is a real treasure
I cherish every moment when we're together.

But this small request I truly wish
I hope it is not too much to ask
To hold my hand through the whole journey
As long as you need me in your path.

As years pass by, when we are old and gray
You beside me is my only prayer
Our love grows stronger, it will never fade away
For eternity, forever and always.



Page Kit: Burgandy Forest


Page Kit: New Growth by Tia Bennett

No comments: