Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Man

Here's what I made for my dear hubby. Actually its my 6 monthsary gift for him.


Journal
Even if we will get old,
I hope our feelings will not change,
Whenever, wherever this is my wish.
Can you still manage to kiss me and hold me tight,
Until we will get old?
I just want to ask one thing,
Will you still love me even if my hair will turn to grey?

Time will come our hair will turn to grey,
Together we will be reminiscing good old days,
We will bring the good old days again,
I will help you to remember.
My promise is that my love will always be there,
Until we get old and if you will have grey hair.

I love you my dear loving husband.

Here naman is for the man of my wildest dream! I used the same kit but with the different layout.


Credits
Page Kits:
Hazy Daisy Days by Shelly Chua
Fonts: Arial (1st layout)
Gigi (2nd layout)

No comments: