Saturday, November 18, 2006

Im working with

Here are the people around me when Im at work.


Sir Gerry! This is my super super duper cool boss! I swear he's one of a kind! Its so sad that he had to leave us for some reasons. As a sign of my gratitude to him, I made this since he loves to play golf. Promise I cried over him when he told me his leaving.. Im so lucky I met and worked with him. As if we were just on the same level.. hehee.. feeling boss ako! nyahaha! I have so many memories talaga to share with, kya lang natatamad na ko.. nyahaha! Basta he's the best!!!!


Its our birthday present for Mam Gina, we can't think of any, so we've decided to take some pictures (actually we told her just a souvenir for one of our collegues), so this is it... she was surprised naman.. hehehe

No comments: